Who Becomes a Shunpike Member?
- Independent arts groups of all shapes and sizes – to strengthen their projects and organizations.
- Independent artists and arts entrepreneurs – to gain access to ongoing support for their projects and access to a diverse peer network.
Benefits of Membership
- ✓ One free Arts Business Clinic consultation (annually) and discounts on all additional Clinic consultations
- ✓ Discounts on Shunpike’s Hive Mind program.
- ✓ Access to Shunpike’s Member-Only Portal, which provides tools and templates to strengthen your work.
- ✓ Exclusive access to Shunpike’s Grant Application Review Service
- ✓ Regular Members-Only E-Newsletters detailing upcoming opportunities of relevance to the independent arts community.
- ✓ Invitations to Members-Only Events
- ✓ Access to a community of independent artists and arts producers/managers.
Members pay an annual fee for calendar-year membership.
- Group | $95 for up to 3 individual members. Each additional member of the group is $25.
- Individual | $35
New members joining anytime from Jan – March, pay full membership dues.
Members joining anytime from April – June pay $65 for groups (additional members $20 each) & $30 for Individuals.
Members joining any time from July – September pay $45 for groups (additional members $10 each) & $20 for individuals.
Members joining any time from October – December pay $25 for groups (additional members $5) & $10 for individuals.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a Shunpike member is easy. Choose your membership type below and fill out the corresponding form. As you submit the form, purchase your selected membership level. Once we receive your form and member fee, you’ll be invited to our Member Portal and gain access to member resources.
Individual Membership Group Membership
PHOTO BY SCOTT SQUIRE/NONFICTION MEDIA | MARISA QUIMBY IN CORIOLIS DANCE COLLECTIVE’S “REAL GONE” AT SHUNPIKE’S GOLDEN EVENT